Sing! Sing! Sing! - a holiday course to help you make the most of your voice
Learn how your voice works! 'Now booking for Summer 2013'
Juliette Caton (CMT) will lead this fascinating course on how the voice works for 8-18 year olds. Juliette is a Certified Master Teacher in the Estill Voice Training System and has taught singing to students of all ages for nearly twenty years. The Estill Voice System is the technique now used in all of the major Musical Theatre Colleges and Voice Conservatoires so you really are learning the very best voice techniques.
This course will give you:
- A fantastic insight into how your voice works with video's, images and multi-media presentations
- Exercises and Techniques to gain control of your voice
- An understanding of all the different voice qualities your voice can make and how to create them
- The ability to sing in different styles
- Knowledge of how to sing louder, higher, softer, brighter, darker...
- Lots of one to one feedback on your voice throughout the course
- The opportunity to practise and record a song of your choice on CD
- A copy of your CD recording to take away with you at the end of the course
Where: SOTA HQ, 75 Southcote Lane, Reading, Berks, RG30 3AQ
When: 9-4pm Daily
Cost: £198 for 5 days
Dates of Courses: (Click on the dates to book)
Book your space on the course here or call 07881638783.
The course leader is CRB checked and a Qualified Voice Coach. There is a maximum of 10 participants per course.